What is Flowtite Technology?
It is a Norwegian Company with over 40 years of experience which specializes in the design and development of products for GRP (Glass fiber reinforced plastic pipes) water and piping systems introduced originally in 1971.
Flowtite in O-tek
All O-tek piping is made under specifications used for infrastructure projects by Flowtite:
- Transportation and distribution of water (Drinkable and raw).
- Wastewater collectors (Sewers).
- Storm sewers (Rain water).
- Hydroelectric power stations.
- Seawater intakes.
- Cooling lines for power plants.
- Industrial applications.
Flowtite's support advantages
- It is the world leader on the composite materials for piping development.
- Operations in all five continents.
- Investigation and development centers in Sand fjord, Norway and Saudi Arabia.
- The pipes are lightweight, resistant to corrosion and are built under strict international quality standards.
- They come in diameters ranging from 300mm to 4000mm, with pressures up to 32 bar.
For more information visit us at Flowtite.